commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] dynabean with betwixt
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 17:35:46 GMT
hi matt

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 12:45 -0500, Matt Goodwin wrote:
> I am trying to write out a class that implements DynaBean.  When I do
> this it does not write out any of the dynaproperties.  I looked at the
> TestDynaBeanSupport test case.  It does not appear to be writing out the
> dynaproperty either.  When I changed the betwixt file to print out the
> dynaproperty it did not print it out.  Does anyone know how to implement
> this functionality?

if this last sentence means you're volunteering to create a patch, then
once you've added some integration tests for the whole writing process,
i'd suggest taking a look at XMLIntrospector.DynaClassBeanType.

otherwise, if you're willing to contribute a unit test to apache post it
on bugzilla and i'll take a look at fixing up that area of code.

- robert