commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileUpoad:
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:14:42 GMT
No, don't agree.  Show me the code that you use to farm the data.  I
assume you are using Commons fileupload.  But, how you do it is what
makes a difference.  This stuff about the position on the form can be
discussed later.  No sense letting a great philosophical discussion
get in the way of getting something done.  ///;-)

On 4/20/05, Tom Eugelink <tbee@tbee.org> wrote:
> > IMO it depends on the position in the form. If the Part containing the
> > hidden field is before the Part containing the broken file there is a
> > chance to get it, if the exception is thrown before this part was
> > processed there is no chance at all.
>
> Ok. But I feel that would not be a "production quality" solution, since
> the sequence is not specified anywhere and using a different browser...
> Secondly, that would mean I have to parse the request myself (and there
> is a reason why I use the library :-).
>
> So the praktical answer would be "no", I guess.
> Agree?
>
> Tom

~Dakota Jack~