commons-user mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Weijden <Arjen.van.der.Weij...@rivm.nl>
Subject Re: help on DBCP
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:00:49 GMT
Thanks Anshul,

Just returned from the weekend. I just replied to Dirk V. My problem seems
to be somewhat transcendental.

Arjen

                      "anshul khare"

                      <anshul.khare@tav        To:       "Jakarta Commons Users List" <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      ant.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: help on DBCP

                      04/08/2005 08:45

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Jakarta Commons

                      Users List"

Hey,

I guess the problem lies with the order in which you close the ResultSet,
Statement and Connection.

The "Statement"should be closed before the "ResultSet" followed  by
"Connection". I had a similar problem and this fix worked for me.

Anshul