commons-user mailing list archives

From greg.g...@kodak.com
Subject [Configuration] Validation using XML Schema
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:57:23 GMT
I'm using Commons Configuration to manage my xml configuration files.  Is
there a way to validate the xml configuration files I have listed in my
config.xml file according to an XML Schema?

Source code:

ConfigurationFactory factory = null;
try{
     factory = new ConfigurationFactory();
}

URL configURL = getClass().getResource(xISConfigURL);

factory.setConfigurationURL(configURL);

try
{
    compositeConfiguration = (CompositeConfiguration)
factory.getConfiguration();
}
catch (ConfigurationException e)
{
 }

globalXisConfig = (HierarchicalXMLConfiguration)
compositeConfiguration.getConfiguration(0);

I am using Configuration Version: commons-configuration-1.0-rc2

Thanks in advance for your help,

Greg Gray