commons-user mailing list archives

From "Chan, Joseph" <Joseph.C...@sensis.com.au>
Subject CompositeConfiguration.subset() for hierarchical configurations
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:30:55 GMT

Hi all,

I have a CompositeConfiguration containing multiple Hierarchical
configurations.   When I call CompositeConfiguration.subset(), the
SubsetConfiguration returned is non hierarchical.   Is there any way to
extract a merged hierarchical configuration from the
CompositeConfiguration?    The reason I require the hierarchical info is
that I'm using a HierarchicalConfigurationXMLReader along with the
Castor Unmarshall class to instantiate a bean.

Thanks,

Joseph

www.about.sensis.com.au
A leading Australian advertising, information and directories business.
www.sensis.com.au
www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au
www.tradingpost.com.au
This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential
and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage
arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or
retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting
Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 8653 5000]