commons-user mailing list archives

From Rupesh Khandelwal <rupesh.khandel...@gmail.com>
Subject [Digester] Trouble with digester logger
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 04:59:44 GMT
Hi All,

I have recently started using digester, So far I have been able to make
things work, however I have certain questions in mind.

1. Even when I have registered only a fileAppender for digester
logger, digester is logging messages on the console also. Can I stop
that?
2. If certain method (being called from digester internally) returns
an object, how can I use this object for subsequent digester
operations. (Can this returned be even pushed on the top of the stack)

Thanks
Rupesh