commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bindul Bhowmik (GMail)" <bindulbhow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-net ftp with proxy
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:08:58 GMT
Hi,

I am stuck with a similar problem. I later found out that the proxy I
am behind is a FTP proxy over an HTTP tunnel.

One way to find that out is to try and open a ftp site in a browser
like IE and it shows a warning message like, "Your proxy allows only
read only access to the FTP location".

I am not very sure how to get through it, but still trying!

Regards,
Bindul