commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject [Configuration] CompositeConfiguration - setting FileChangedReloadingStrategy on each XMLConfiguration
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:54:38 GMT

I'm trying to use CompositeConfiguration to read the following configuration

	<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	  <xml fileName="<path-to-a-place-outside-war>/locations.xml"/>
	  <xml fileName="<path-to-a-place-outside-war>/calendar.xml"/>

Each of these xml-elements will result in an XMLConfiguration. The intent is
to make it possible
for customers to change an entry in the locations.xml file and have the new
reloaded. I know that a FileChangedReloadingStrategy may be set on each of
the XMLConfigurations
If they where separate, but how can I set this reloadingStrategy when the
factory makes a
CompositeConfiguration that contain the two XMLConfigurations.

I have assumed that I have to use CompositeConfiguration i order to
automatically get the two

I hope for a code example as an explaination.

Regards from Tore Garder Larsen
Software Engineer
EDB Telecom AS

View raw message