commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Chalumeau <nicolas.chalum...@gmail.com>
Subject [Maven 2] [commons-configuration] dependencies problems
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:10:27 GMT
For commons-configuration I find that some deps of the maven 2 pom have problems
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-logging-api</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.4</version>
    </dependency>
If you use commons-logging as the artifactId the pom isn't here

    <dependency>
      <groupId>resources</groupId>
      <artifactId>resources</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>
Is it commons-resources ? there is only a 0.1-dev version on
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2

And a transitive dependency jdbc:jdbc:jar:2.0 isn't in the repository
(license problem ? where can I found it ?) but I don't know from who
it come from

Nicolas