commons-user mailing list archives

From Mattias J <mjsl...@expertsystem.se>
Subject Re: gpl software with commons components?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:18:39 GMT
There is a whole bunch of other Open Source license alternatives:
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/
One very non-restrictive is the zlib/libpng License
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/zlib-license.php

Though I have no idea how they relate to ASL. (What clauses makes ASL and
GPL possibly "incompatible"?)