commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS] Could not connect to SFTP server
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:16:21 GMT
Hi!

>Thanks "FileObject file = mgr.resolveFile(args[i], opts); " this did the trick.

Great!
>1. Does VFS work for SMB file transfers?

Yes, just use smb:// as scheme in your url. The required library is
jcifs http://jcifs.samba.org/
>2. What version should I be using, are there some stable points, builds?

Sorry - no, as a sandbox project there are no builds. Only nightlies for
now.

>3. If I do a build, what do I need to do to configure ant and the properties files so
that the
>    junit tests are actually run?

Great question!
I finally have to start to document this process, you need a couple of
servers to install and configure.
Stay "on list" I will post if its online.

Ciao,
Mario