commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [VFS] Could not connect to SFTP server
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:16:21 GMT
>Thanks "FileObject file = mgr.resolveFile(args[i], opts); " this did the trick.
>1. Does VFS work for SMB file transfers?
Yes, just use smb:// as scheme in your url. The required library is
>2. What version should I be using, are there some stable points, builds?
Sorry - no, as a sandbox project there are no builds. Only nightlies for

>3. If I do a build, what do I need to do to configure ant and the properties files so
that the
>    junit tests are actually run?
Great question!
I finally have to start to document this process, you need a couple of
servers to install and configure.
Stay "on list" I will post if its online.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message