commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject Re: [Digester] Unable to get validation working
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:03:30 GMT
That's a good question (what am I expecting to be there)... I don't know
actually... I'm either not understanding the documentation, or the
documentation isn't as clear as it could be because I'm not really sure
what should be there.  I know it accepts a string of course, but beyond
that I'm not sure.

Wendy Smoak wrote:
> From: "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
>>Makes sense Wendy... I gave it a shot, but still get the NPE on that
>>line (must be the toString() call that's actually throwing it).
> Does it work if you hard-code whatever is supposed to be there?  (What value
> are you expecting?)
> Simon should be along any minute to give you the answer... :)

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies

To unsubscribe, e-mail: