commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] Unable to get validation working
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:03:30 GMT
That's a good question (what am I expecting to be there)... I don't know
actually... I'm either not understanding the documentation, or the
documentation isn't as clear as it could be because I'm not really sure
what should be there.  I know it accepts a string of course, but beyond
that I'm not sure.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect