commons-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Meyer <harlequ...@gmx.de>
Subject Question about BeanProcessor
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:05:44 GMT
Hi there,

I'd like to use the BeanProcessor found in org.apache.commons.dbutils,
but I haven't found any examples of how to populate a bean through the
BeanProcessor ... especially the second parameter (java.lang.Class type)
of the method "toBean" confuses me, because I couldn't find any info
what exactly should be passed to the method.

Could you give me a short usage example?

Thank you!

Sascha

---
avast! Antivirus: Ausgehende Nachricht sauber.
Virus-Datenbank (VPS): 0516-7, 22.04.2005
Getestet um: 25.04.2005 12:05:45