commons-user mailing list archives

From Tom Eugelink <t...@tbee.org>
Subject Re: FileUpoad:
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:42:59 GMT
> Well, if you want the id earlier, get it earlier?

Yeah. Okay. I could of course parse the request myself, but I've decided
to use the FileUpload library and I assume there is a way to do this
using the file upload library.

> Also, there are all
> sorts of things you can do by extending the commons classes, e.g. I
> drop a monitor in as follows:

Which probably is where I'm heading. I need a way to fetched the parsed
list even if the exception occured. But for some reason I assumed that
there probably are other people that also need the fields, even if the
file is too large, so I figured there must de a standard solution. But
appearantly not.

Thanks for the help!

Tom