commons-user mailing list archives

From Giorgio Gallo <>
Subject Re: help needed with feedparser
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:38:51 GMT
For feedparser specifically I don't know... :)
Since you say it built, I imagine the required jars are in svn...

Personally I've fallen in love with maven when I first typed

	maven jcoverage

and have seen it automagically download the jars it needed to give me an
html junit-coverage report :)

AFAIK the main difference between maven and ant is that to the latter
you have to tell how to do things, while to maven you only tell "hey,
theese are my source folders", "theese are my dependencies" and then you
can ask it to do things for you, like "I want you to build the project"
or "I want a test coverage report" or "I want you to create an eclipse
project here" or just about everything (maven comes with tons of goals -
they're just like ant targets)