commons-user mailing list archives

From Erik <what...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: help needed with feedparser
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:18:50 GMT
Thanks for the help Giorgio.  I have spent some time with ant and was
able to build the project with ant and the packaged build.xml.  I have
no experience with Maven and for the time being I need to get my head
around FeedParser.  Maybe I'll add Maven to my list of "things to learn".

What am I missing by building FeedParser with Ant instead of using Maven?

Erik