commons-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Caldeira Carvalho <>
Subject Re: chains: refering to another chain in my chain
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:06:20 GMT
Vinicius Caldeira Carvalho wrote:

> PS: I'm using org.apache.commons.chain.CONFIG_WEB_RESOURCE I thought
> this may add some extra info :-)
> For additional commands, e-mail:
Well, I found out that the property for the catalog is
catalogName="something" and not catalog="something", Thanks lord for
OpenSource :D

<command className="org.apache.commons.chain.generic.LookupCommand"
name="validarRegraCompraPlanoCobertura" catalogName="catalog"/>

Now I get:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find catalog 'catalog'

here's my web.xml

PS: Craig dispite my stupid rage attack, I think your impl of the COR is
AWESOME dude. Please keep the good work ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message