commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [dbcp] Help! getting AbstractMethodError
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 06:15:51 GMT
You should make a list of differences between you new system and the
QA setup. Start with VM version, global tomcat jars (including dbcp
version) and application specific ones.
In this specific case check the database driver jar, make sure you use
the same jar everywhere.
If you find the sulotion please add it to the wiki FAQ page or let us
know.

-- Dirk