commons-user mailing list archives

From Soaring Eagle <comfortable.n...@gmail.com>
Subject [Digester] How to apply rules on XML tags (SAX events) based on previously encountered tags?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:41:14 GMT
Hello,

I am using Digester to create a rules engine for an application. This
rules engine should be capable of determining what should be done for
certain type of financial securities based on their type and the
business event that has occured. Such rules are maintained in XML. How
do I apply digester rules based on nested criteria in this case?

For example, in the XML below, I would like to instantiate the class
com.services.EmailAction only if the type of security is "MEGA" and
the action is "Publish". How do i do that?

--
Thanks in advance!
Eagle

<Services>