commons-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Lohnes" <derek.loh...@Q1Labs.com>
Subject [JSVC] mkdir and copy files not working
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:05:14 GMT

I have a java java application that I'm launching with jsvc.  The
program is throwing exceptions if I try to 'mkdirs' directories or copy
files.  If the files I'm trying to copy to already exists then copy will
succeed if the file does not already exist then the copy fails
(Permission Denied).  I noticed that there was a bug entered already and
that is was fixed.  I'm actually building from cvs code and I'm still
having this problem.

I'm running the process as root....  I'm also getting failed to open
file for writing errors.

When I run this application without JSVC everything is fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Derek