commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: Translating Query String into Map and vice versa?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:11:07 GMT
I would look at this in Tomcat...

Beware, there's a catch there: URLEncoding and URLDecoding need a
charset... browsers generally use the charset that the form was
displayed with.

Also, note that a Map is not sufficient since you could have several
arguments for one key.

Le 7 avr. 05, à 22:46, Lukas Bradley a écrit :

> I thought this functionality was included in BeanUtils, but apparently
> I'm wrong.
> I'm looking for methods to translate web query strings into a Map, and
> a Map of name/value pairs into a String.  Of course, I also would like
> the method to handle URLEncoding and Decoding.
> It would be quick to write, but I was hoping it already existed.
> Thanks for any help finding these rogue methods.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message