commons-user mailing list archives

From "Yaroslav Chinskiy" <>
Subject Common logging for java 1.1
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:00:26 GMT

I want to use jcl with my applet, but it has to support java 1.1

Is there a release that support java 1?

Thank you.

Yaroslav Chinskiy
(212) 815-6524

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  No
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted

When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable documentation or market
practices governing the relationship between the sender  and its clients.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where they
are stated to be the views of the company.