commons-user mailing list archives

From manco <megust...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Could not connect to SFTP server
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:53:43 GMT
Mario,

Thanks "FileObject file = mgr.resolveFile(args[i], opts); " this did the trick.

I have a couple more questions:
1. Does VFS work for SMB file transfers?
2. What version should I be using, are there some stable points, builds?
3. If I do a build, what do I need to do to configure ant and the properties files so that
the
    junit tests are actually run? In my previous msg I indicated that I got a successful build
    including the test classes, but the actual test target failed to do anything other than
create
    the directory. It may be something I need to configure in / for the project.properties
file.

I will check into the known_hosts issue before I fade back into the night.
A. I am currently running on a Windows XP box talking to an in-house sftp server running
    on a linux box. On windows I am running with SSH Secure Shell
B. In production I will be running on a linux box and communicating to a potentially off site

    server, not sure if it will be linux or Windows...

Thanks for all your help,
Manco