commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <>
Subject Re: [logging] log4j 1.0.4 trace does not map to log4j 1.3 trace
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:07:49 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thanks for submitting your patch.

Files can be attached in bugzilla by clicking on the link "Create a New
Attachment". However for a patch of this size just pasting it in is ok

Note that all comments made on the bugzilla entry get sent as emails to
the commons-dev list automatically, so there's normally no need to send
follow-up emails to the commons-dev or commons-user list (unless you
aren't getting any response to a bugzilla entry, or you explicitly want
commons-user members to be aware of the discussion re a bug entry).

I'll put my followup questions/comments into bugzilla.

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 10:06 -0400, Peter DeGregorio wrote:
> I have submitted a bug report and patch
> Thanks for offering advice on the patch. It turns out the mod was easy as
> JCL 1.0.4 already detects the log4j version and so backwards compatibility
> is preserved. Regarding the patch I made, I pasted the patch into the bug
> description rather than attaching it as a file because I did not see a way
> to do that. Is that the way it should be done?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message