commons-user mailing list archives

From Lesaint S├ębastien <lesa...@ginerativ.com>
Subject [Configuration] CompositeConfiguration.getNumberOfConfigurations( ) question
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:43:41 GMT
Hello,

I'm using a CompositeConfiguration instance and I add two configurations to
it in my program.

I'm quite surprised to see that method
CompositeConfiguration.getNumberOfConfigurations() returns 3.

I guess the method counts the in memory configuration.

Do you think it is relevant to take the in memory configuration into
account?

If so, I guess it should be documented, isn't it? (it is not the case at the
moment)

Regards,

Seb' (who is sincerely graceful to all people involved in Jakarta commons
since it saved him lots of work)