commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mi Zhang" <...@thedistillery.com.au>
Subject [Configuration]
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:13:16 GMT
Hi,

I am using Configuration but having a problem. I used clear to clear
configuration in memory, and then loaded the configuration from file
again. After re-loading the XML configuration file, the attributes "mod"
of the configuration are all gone. What's the problem or how I can keep
the attributes. The following are my code and the output:

System.out.println("----------- Before reload -------------");
     XMLConfiguration configuration = new XMLConfiguration();
      configuration.load(_configurationFile);
      ByteArrayOutputStream os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
      configuration.save(os);
      System.out.println(os.toString());

      configuration.clear();

      System.out.println("----------- After reload -------------");
      configuration.load(_configurationFile);
      os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
      configuration.save(os);
      System.out.println(os.toString());

Ouput of the program:
----------- Before reload -------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<servicesConfigurations mod="false">

<log mod="false">file</log>

<proxyHost mod="false">proxy.thedistillery.com.au</proxyHost>

<proxyPort mod="false">3128</proxyPort>

<services mod="false">

<translation mod="false">

<default mod="false">toogletext</default>

<toogletext mod="false">

<log mod="false">change this</log>

</toogletext>

<language-weaver mod="false">

<log mod="false">console</log>

</language-weaver>

</translation>

</services>

</servicesConfigurations>

----------- After reload -------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<servicesConfigurations mod="false">

<log>file</log>

<proxyHost>proxy.thedistillery.com.au</proxyHost>

<proxyPort>3128</proxyPort>

<services>

<translation>

<default>toogletext</default>

<toogletext>

<log>change this</log>

</toogletext>

<language-weaver>

<log>console</log>

</language-weaver>

</translation>

</services>

</servicesConfigurations>

Thanks,
Mi

The Distillery Pty Limited
ABN 69 080 932 467
PO Box 940, Dickson ACT 2602, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 6272 0200
Fax: +61 2 6262 5151
Web: www.thedistillery.com.au

The Distillery Inc
2111 Wilson Blvd, Suite 700,
Arlington, Virginia 22201, USA
Phone: +1 703 351 5082
Web: www.thedistilleryinc.com

The Distillery (Europe) Ltd
53 Chandos Place London WC2N 4HS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7812 6692
Fax: +44 (0)20 7812 6677

The information contained in this email and any files attached may be
confidential and/or copyrighted information of The Distillery, Third
Parties and/or the intended recipient and may be the subject of legal
privilege or public interest immunity. You may only reproduce or
distribute the material if you are expressly authorised by us to do
so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying, circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this
message or attached files is strictly forbidden.

If you have received this document in error or are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete from your Inbox and/or
system.

The Distillery does not represent or warrant that files attached to
this e-mail are free from computer viruses or other defects and
liability is limited to the resupply (or cost of resupply) of the
attached files.