commons-user mailing list archives

From jme...@chubb.com
Subject Jelly-JFace vs./combined with Eclipse RCP
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:27:25 GMT
I have been evaluating using the the Eclipse RCP for our new development
and in doing research I came across the Jelly-JFace tag library.

Eclipse RCP enables you to create Non-IDE application using Eclipse code
base

see:  http://www.jarchitect.org/web/document.php?id=10

MY QUESTION:

Has anyone used Jelly-Face in combination with the Eclipse RCP?

The idea of being able to define my UI's in XML sounds like a great idea
(jelly-jface).  I wondering if embedding Jelly in Eclipse is an option i
should explore.

Anyone have an ideas of this?

-jm