commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kurniawan" <kkur...@bigw.com.au>
Subject RE: [NET] Error in retrieving more than one file.
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:09:53 GMT

The problem is indeed as described.

Thank you very much for your hints. It is just right in front of my face and is explained
in the API doc
for the method: completePendingCommand(). I don't know why I missed it.

Thank's again.

Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel F. Savarese [mailto:dfs@savarese.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 March 2005 8:19 AM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: Kurt Kurniawan
Subject: Re: [NET] Error in retrieving more than one file.

In message <FD4D37AAEAC5E04388B4F464567D07910398912D@110msx003.bigw.com.au>, "K
urt Kurniawan" writes:
>Is there any  reasons why is this happened ? Can anyone give me some hints=
> of what happened ?

I think you're missing a call to completePendingCommand after a file
transfer completes.  I believe VFS will take care of all of these
low-level details for you if you want to use a higher-level API.

daniel

CAUTION: This message may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any use or disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you received
this message in error please notify email Administrators immediately.  You must obtain all
necessary intellectual property clearances before doing anything other than displaying this
message on your monitor. There is no intellectual property licence.  Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of BIG W Discount Stores.