commons-user mailing list archives

From Oteniya Olumide <ooten...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: Please whatz wrong with my config file
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:35:47 GMT
Dear Oliver,

Here is how I loaded it

     ConfigurationFactory factory = new ConfigurationFactory();
      URL configURL = new File("e:\\java\\soap\\src\\config.xml").toURL();
      factory.setConfigurationFileName(configURL.toString());
      Configuration config = factory.getConfiguration();

My config.xml file is

<configuration>
  <xml className="org.apache.commons.configuration.XMLConfiguration"
fileName="e:\java\soap\src\BenefitApplicationForm.xml"/>
</configuration>

Thanks
Gab