commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to get the entire string with Configuration.getString
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:59:13 GMT
The code I suggested does work, there is a test case with a similar
syntax, see testChangingDelimiter() in TestPropertiesConfiguration:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/configuration/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/configuration/TestPropertiesConfiguration.java

This will work with 1.1-rc2

Emmanuel Bourg