commons-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph Gaffga (triplemind.com)" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject [betwixt] projects using betwixt, request for adding me to the list
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:33:51 GMT
hi,

I just saw the page
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/powered.html and would like to
be added to it.

We, triplemind.com, are an Application Service Provider for touristic
booking and information systems, mainly accommodations. It's a Three
Tier App, MySQL as the backend DB, JBoss in the middle and for the
Webservices and Tomcat/Cocoon for the web frontend. We use the betwixt
transformer we contributed to cocoon to output the results of operations
from the EJBs to XML. After that parsing it via XSLT.

At the moment the app in production only in german language, but
translation to english, french, spanish and italian is on the way. Some
reference sites rendered on our servers are e.g. www.unterkunft.de,
www.apartments.de, www.urlaubstage.de, www.ferienwohnung.com and many more.
With about 400.000 pages rendered each day, the betwixt transformer is
called around (estimated) one up to two Mio. times a day, and betwixt
seems to have good perfomace/stability.

Would be nice to see a link like the following:

Project: Triplemind Vacation Homes (Commercial)
   linked to http://www.triplemind.com
Overview: An Application Service for touristic information systems using
Betwixt to convert business logic output to XML for tranformation to
websites. References for the App are <a
href="http://www.unterkunft.de">Unterkunft.de</a> and <a
href="http://www.apartments.de">Apartments.de</a>.

regards,
Christoph Gaffga
cgaffga@triplemind.com

P.S.: Sorry, my english is somehow broken today, got up to early.