commons-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Pérez Testa <japte...@indra.es>
Subject Re: PolynomialSplineFunctionvalue() domain question
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:23:49 GMT
*Before subscribing to any of the mailing lists, please make sure that
you have read and understand the guidelines
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html> *.

Please read, carefully that:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Commons

--

José Antonio Pérez Testa
Ingeniería de Servicios e Innovación técnologica.

Telémaco 3
28027 - Madrid (ESPAÑA)
Tel: +34-91-480.81.12

japtesta@indra.es