commons-user mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <>
Subject commons logging class level logging
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:42:04 GMT
I thought I read somewhere that JCL allows one to turn on/off debug
logging based on the package or class name.  Is that right?  I'm looking
on the JCL website, but can't find information on that.  Perhaps that's
because I don't know what to search for!

Trenton D. Adams
Web Programmer Analyst
Navy Penguins at your service!
Athabasca University