commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject Re: FileChangedReloadingStrategy
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:32:36 GMT
Our site was confusing because the user guide was releated to the latest
development version (in SVN) rather than to the released 1.0 version. In
1.0 the FileChangedReloadingStrategy class does not exist yet. I have
now updated the site to have a link to the howtos for the 1.0 release.

If you want to make use the reloading features, you will either have to
checkout the latest version from SVN or download a nightly build.

Miji Mathews wrote:

>How do I access classes from this package I cannot seem to find it in
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: