commons-user mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject [chain] Re: Why Template Method instead of Strategy in Commons Chain?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:14:50 GMT
Jack,

Its best not to cross-post and when posting to one of the commons lists,
you should start the subject line with the component name in brackets.

I can assure you that there is no "closed shop of ideas" here.  Posts
are sometimes missed or misunderstood and sometimes the ideas don't
resonate with others in the community. Nonresponse does not mean that
the community is not open to new ideas.

If your questions or suggestions for improvement are about the
implementation of [chain], it might be better to post them to
commons-dev and/or open a Bugzilla ticket including patches showing what
you have in mind.

Thanks!

Phil