commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons books
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:58:04 GMT
Thought I'd mention that there are a couple more books on Commons out there now.

Firstly, I noticed that Prentice Hall have released a book in the
Perens series from Will Iversen, entitled "Apache Jakarta Commons:
Reusable Java™ Components":

http://phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0131478303&rl=1

Secondly, Vikram Goyal's Jakarta Commons in Action book is now
available; online from the publisher either as a full e-book or as
individual e-chapters:

http://www.manning.com/goyal

Given that an coverage of all of Commons may be more than a user of a
single component may want, this gives the chance to get some material
on just the component or two that you are using.

Hen