commons-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Stamat <>
Subject [httpclient] Non-Encoded POST Request
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:06:20 GMT
Hello !

I'm working with a company who can't accept encoded POST's, which is
non-W3C standard, but I have to make due with this.

I've tried sub-classing the PostMethod class, and overriding the
generateRequestEntity() method with no luck.  Even when using
different Content-Type's, no luck.  Here is my implementation of the
generateRequestEntity() method (part of):

                String content =
                ByteArrayRequestEntity entity =
                    new ByteArrayRequestEntity(

Anybody have any ideas ?
Are non-encoded POST requests even supported !?

Thanks !

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message