commons-user mailing list archives

From Swati Singhal <swati_sing...@yahoo.com>
Subject [HttpClient] HttpClient and sendRedirect problem
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:10:59 GMT
 Hi!!

 I am using HttpClient to post xml files from my
 servlet to a JSP/servlet.
 My application is designed in such a way that have a
 big XML which I parse and get smaller XMLs and loop
 through them posting each smaller XML to a JSP.
 This part works fine.

 Now, after I post the XML to my JSP/Servlet I want
 to do a

  response.sendRedirect

 within the JSP/Servlet to another URL where I do
 some processing and then want the control to return
to where it has been posting the XML file from, i.e.
 return the control back to the servlet which does
 the posting.

 But once I post the XML to the JSP/Servlet using
 HttpClient response.sendRedirect doesn't seem to be
 redirecting me to the other JSP.

 Any help??

 Thanks,
 Swati