commons-user mailing list archives

From Mike Starkie <skij...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DBCP: how to get reference to statement pool
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:11:28 GMT
assertSame(ustmt1, ustmt2) passes the test for me
which confirms that the two statements refer to the
same object but your example code shows a failure
output.

Also the test fails for createStatement() but this may
because it's an empty connection with nothing to key
off of.

Statement s1 = conn.createStatement();
ResultSet rs = s1.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM PET");
//PreparedStatement s1 = conn.prepareStatement("SELECT
* FROM PET");
//ResultSet rs = s1.executeQuery();
TestAll.printResults(rs);
Statement us1 = ((DelegatingStatement)
s1).getInnermostDelegate();
s1.close();

Statement s2 = conn.createStatement();
rs = s2.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM PET");
//PreparedStatement s2 = conn.prepareStatement("SELECT
* FROM PET");
//rs = s2.executeQuery();
TestAll.printResults(rs);
Statement us2 = ((DelegatingStatement)
s2).getInnermostDelegate();
s2.close();

assertSame(us1, us2);

--

The information contained in this email along with all attachments is confidential and is
not to be shared without my permission and prior knowledge of who will be viewing it's contents