commons-user mailing list archives

From Mike Starkie <skij...@yahoo.com>
Subject DBCP: Which version of SAXParser for PoolingDriver?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:02:59 GMT
I am having difficulty parsing a .jocl file.  I
borrowed the example .jocl file from the online
bookshelf so I'm pretty sure I'm not having an xml
format issue.  The PoolingDriver catches a
SAXException when trying to parse the file.  I have
the xerces-2_6_2 jar files in my class path and I set
the driver as a system property.  I'm wondering if I
should be using an earlier version of xerces.

--

The information contained in this email along with all attachments is confidential and is
not to be shared without my permission and prior knowledge of who will be viewing it's contents