commons-user mailing list archives

From Mike Starbuck <skij...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DBCP connection pooling & close
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:20:23 GMT
thanks.  Actually the first thing stated in the
project overview is that DBCP was developed to solve
precisely this problem...:)

--

The information contained in this email along with all attachments is confidential and is
not to be shared without my permission and prior knowledge of who will be viewing it's contents