commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Rasmussen <razmas...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Chain And Branching/Iterating
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 04:07:40 GMT
I am new to using commons chain, so if this is a basic question, feel
free to tell me RTFM.  I am wondering if there is a way to create a
command that branches conditionally or iterates over a collection in
the context, and executes whatever is down chain from it based on that
collection or iteration.  Best I can tell right now, chain does not
allow a command ot influence the execution except by returning a true
or false from execute.   Am I missing out on something?  Is there a
way to add in flow control?

Thanks,
Michael