commons-user mailing list archives

From "Cohen, David" <David.Co...@ca.com>
Subject Using fmt:setBundle in a clustered environment?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:34:14 GMT
I was wondering if anyone has had experience clustering a web
application that makes use of the fmt jstl libraries. I am storing the
message bundle from setBundle into the session to avoid reloading the
properties file on every page hit. Unfortunately, the resource bundle
class isn't serializable which means that the session can't be properly
serialized between cluster instances. Any one else run into this
problem?

Thanks for the help,

David Cohen
Computer Associates