commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] projects using betwixt, request for adding me to the list
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:56:45 GMT
committed. (may take a while for the mirrors to sync.)

glad to here that you've managed to put Betwixt to good use.

on the subject of translations i18n and globalization (as the IBMers
like to call it), i've had an itch for some time to mix
commons-resources and JEXL into scriptable localization. never seem to
be able to find the energy...

<sigh/>

- robert