commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Relational mappings?
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:40:26 GMT
hi jeremy

there are various ways to do this in betwixt. betwixt support the xml
concept of ID and IDREF attributes. betwixt should be able to find and
match up instances. the only limitation is that the actual definition
needs to come before the reference. (it should be pretty easy to add
support for the other possibility, though if that's a requirement.)

there information about how to do this contained in the documentation on
the website.

- robert

robert burrell donkin <rdonkin@apache.org>