commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [resources] using commons-resources with struts
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:16:01 GMT
Hi Pedro,  that's one of the many items on my todo list.  If you'd like to
take a stab at it, that would be a tremendous help.

Thanks

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.
678.910.8017
AIM: jmitchtx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro Arnal Puente" <pedroarnal@gmail.com>
To: <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: [resources] using commons-resources with struts

Hello

Anybody is using commons-resources with Struts?

I would like to use the JDBCResources integrated with Struts message
and resources (in order to load it in struts-config, use taglibs,
i.e.).

I'm very curious about how to bridge the org.apache.commons.resources
- org.apache.struts.util gap...

My current plan is use an adapter to mask a commons-resources
JDBCResourcesFactory as a struts MessageResourcesFactory.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Saludos mercenarios...

...Por la destrucción de todo lo que es.