commons-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <newsgr...@burknet.ch>
Subject Re: [dbcp] Bug or incompatibility?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:15:24 GMT
hi dirk

i get all the jars (dbcp, collections, pool) from the binary release
page of apache commons. i took the older collections from the tomcat-5-jars

according to stephens answer, the class
"org/apache/commons/collections/CursorableLinkedList" will be deprecated
in future collections-releases.
perhaps there is an eclipse-setting that ignores deprecated classes in jars?

but well, if this happens, how can we then use dbcp and pool which need
this class???

greetings
stefan