commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Paliga <apal...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject HTTP Status 500 -
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:15:06 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have an issue that i can not resolve:

I have an application names Artwork on Demand that works perfectly on my
colleagues machine
but will not work on mines! and nothing is changed

I would be very greatful if anyone has and suggestions of how to even
approach fixing this issue.

I am running jdk 1.3.1_15
and jre 1.31_15 as well

I am trying to run a web client application that some of my colleagues
have made. It is linked with Corel Draw to create Corel Draw files.

I am running the server off of Tomcat 4.1.24

When the program tries to invoke Corel I get the following error messages:

HTTP Status 500 -

-

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com/ibm/bridge2java/Dispatch
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFil

terChain.java:247)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain

.java:193)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:

256)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNe

xt(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:

191)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNe

xt(StandardPipeline.java:643)
at
..

i'm just wondering where should i start to try to fix the program?...Is it

something to do with registering Corel Draw? the JRE/JDK? the server? or a

problem with the program itself??

ANY suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated

thanks,

Andrew Paliga
Junior Project Manager
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio