commons-user mailing list archives

From Alfredo Ledezma Melendez <alfredo.lede...@mail.telcel.com>
Subject BeanHandler doesn't work on Oracle???
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:36:33 GMT
Hello,

I've been using dbutils nicely for a while on Informix, SQLServer and other
DBMs, but... now that I start a new project using Oracle 8i, everything
messed up. Particularly, while using BeanHandler, it doesn't fill objects
correctly; to verify this situation, I used MapHandler to figure out what
kind of objects were mapped to each property, and everything was interpreted
as String.

As you can imagine, I don't want to get back to object's
fill-in-the-hard-way :-(

Any ideas, suggestions? Anyone has solved this previously?

Regards,
Alfredo Ledezma Meléndez.
Consultor Externo de Sistemas de Atención a Clientes
RadioMovil DIPSA, S. A. de C. V.
Ejército Nacional No. 488, Col. Anahuac, C.P. 11570
México D.F.