commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob, Thomas (Trinity)" <thomas.jacob-...@eds.com>
Subject RE: NET FTP
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:55:38 GMT
Thanks Michael,

I tried using

FTPFile f[] = ftp.listFiles();

And I am getting this error.

There is no subdirectory  "oro" under org/apache.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.createNTF
TPEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:134)
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.createFil
eEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:95)
    at
org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:2327
)
    at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2072)
    at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2123)
    at org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2167)
    at FileMover.main(FileMover.java:129)
Exception in thread "main"
Java Result: 1

Thanks